Thursday 28 February 2013

Free Write With No Name Except The Name In My Head

Your deep like I threw a stone in the river Thames, then went searching for it
went under the current, risked my life, couldn't find it, so did it again
I never expected to find smoothness in the roughness of your vocal cords
You warm to me instantly and I warm next to you like a hot water bottle
lying there you keep me in, but my dreams need to get out

By your appearance alone I might not have fancied you
Typically good looking is not my type
but then you made me think
I thought.
You corrected me
I liked it
No
I like you

Your a man


It's a lot harder to find steel toe capped boots that protect you these days
I can't say 50% of the population are that way
I would be lying 
and they would be lying to themselves

You INSPIRE me
and I don't say that lightly
The last person who inspired me 
also tried to kill me

So I'm stuck

between a place of hastag twitter feeds hoping you say my name and using youtube as personal therapy 

Please find me

No comments:

Post a Comment