Sunday 3 March 2013

1st Edit of "No Name Except The Name In My Head"


Your deep like an ending where the hero dies 
my mind's unrecognised in hidden characters

I take the enemy into my arms and hold him tight
The pantomime audience scream that he's behind me

I never expected to find bird songs 
in the rough mines of your vocal cords

The mood changes and my cheeks become a sunset
Intimate with you like a hot water bottle

lying between my bruised thighs
My dreams need me to get out

but your biceps pin me down
assertively aching my insides

By your appearance alone 
I might not have fancied you

Typically good looking is not my type
Too many issues

But then you made me think
I thought

You corrected me
I liked it

No
I like you



Your an embodiment of masculinity with facial hair

Hard to find steel toe capped boots 
that protect you these days

50% of the population aren't that way 
Unless they're lying to themselves

You create wishes for me to blow out
when light has forgotten promises 

Last person who interpreted my map
was trying to lead me to death

So I'm stuck between a place of
making melodies with your hashtag twitter feeds 
and using youtube as personal therapy 

Stop searching for heartache
to find what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment